Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Technology Integration Project

Create a page on your web portfolio for the technology integration project.

This web page should contain the following elements:

(1) The goal of this project

(2) A brief introduction of your plan

  • content area
  • pedagogical goals
  • technology used and its benefits
  • the length of the project

(3) Your major steps

  • When describing each steps, insert links to your artifacts or examples

(4) A brief summary of your plan

  • Your thoughts, expectations, or concerns?
  • Anything else you want to say here.

(5) References

  • A link to your technology integration plan (a visitor can always go to your tech plan for details)
  • Links to the online tools you are using
  • Other resources

The reason for me to ask you to present your project in this way is when people visit your site, they will quickly know what this page is about, and they will easily make sense out of it.

If you think there are ways more appropriate for presenting your work, you are definitely allowed to try that, for example, doing a powerpoint presentation, or a digital storytelling. Just be sure to talk with me about that if you choose to do so.

Be sure to send the URL of your final work to me by Sunday (Nov. 18), so that I can take a look in advance. If you like, we can use Skype and Vyew to talk about your project and presentation on Tuesday (Nov. 20), as I guess some of you would be too excited about the coming Thanksgiving to come to class and meet me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.